Sunday, May 13, 2012

2012 National Elementary Championship - Day 2 - By Chloe Wong

Today, we woke up at 8:00 to get breakfast. Then, I went to my 3rd round and played chess. Next, we went to the Grand Ole Opry and went on a backstage tour to see where all the stars enter and get ready to sing and play at the Grand Ole Opry. Then we went back to the hotel to play the 4th round. Afterwards, I took a nap and went to have dinner and we got stuck in a highway congestion on the way back. I went to play the 5th round and afterwards, I got a BIG surprise! My dad took me to the Grand Ole Opry to watch one of the shows with, Brad Paisley, Jimmy Dickens, Bobby Osborne, and Carrie Underwood!  It was fun and exciting because you got to see some of the biggest country stars preform live!


Dad and I at the Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tour after Round 3


Ready for Round 4


Watching Carrie Underwood performing live at the Grand Ole Opry!



No comments:

Post a Comment