Saturday, May 12, 2012

2012 National Elementary Championship - Day 0 – By Chloe Wong

When we drove down to Tennessee, I was nervous, excited, sad, and happy at the same time. I was sad because I was leaving my mom and brother behind in Wisconsin, happy because I got to get a break from school, excited and nervous for the nationals. My dad and I drove 10 hours to get to Tennessee. It was long and a little bit long. Yet, I was entertained by homework and the scenery whizzing past my window. Personally, I think driving down is more memorable than flying because you get to see other cities, maybe drive through them and experience what they have to offer, and you don’t have to wait in long security lines to get on a plane flight for a couple of hours. When we reached Tennessee at 11:00, I was very tired and ready to crash on a bed! It is my 1st year in the Nationals and I was ready to crush my opponents! 



Passing Chicago - Just getting started...


Giant windmills in Indiana.


Passing Indianapolis.  Halfway there.


Crossing in Kentucky - We are close!



No comments:

Post a Comment